We are always looking for essential oil uses. Here are 52 uses for the Protective Blend…..thanks sarahtitus.com
PROTECTIVE BLEND –
52 Top uses for the Protective Blend of essential oils.
1. Mix with a tblsp of water, gargle for 1 minute then swallow at the on-set of a dry, scratchy throat.
2. Put 5 drops oregano and 5 drops protective blend in a capsule and take 3 times daily at the onset of feeling crumby.
3. Put several drops on the soles children’s feet at night, especially during the winter, for immune system support.
4. Put several drops on a bowl of hot – hot water and breathe in the vapors to support respiratory function.
5. Put 50 drops in a spray bottle with 30 oz of distilled water. Shake often and use to clean kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
6. Add to your dishwasher for micro clean dishes.
7. Add to your laundry cycle for micro clean clothes.
8. Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
9. Apply to soothe bug bites.
10. Gargle and brush daily for healthy teeth and gum’s.
11. Apply to gum’s and teeth, or swish with 5 drops of protective blend & 1tbsp of water to sooth tooth discomfort.
12. Diffuse in homes or business to freshen air and support immune systems.
13. Put a few drops on air filters when changing them to clean air in the duct work.
14. Add to Emergen-C or orange juice for a quick immune boost.
15. Put a drop in your mouth and push or squeeze it around to relive cravings. (enhance with an extra drop or two of clove.)
16. For skin blemishes, apply topically, rotating between oregano & frankincense.
17. Apply a drop on a pet to soothe skin irritation.
18. Have the diffuser going in your home when the kids come home to ward off threats.
19. Make a blend using the Protective Blend (12 drops) Oregano (6 drops) Frankincense (2 drops) in a 00 gel cap.
20. Add 15 drops to every cup of corn starch, mix and sprinkle on carpet. Rake, leave for 1 hour then Vacuum for micro clean carpet.
21. Mix 2-3 drops of protective blend and 2 drops of lemon EO with honey or agave in a teaspoon for a throat soother for kids.
22. Gargle with 1 tbps of water and 1 drop each of lemon and protective blend hourly for throat discomfort.
23. Put several drops on the HVAC vents of a hotel room or office to clean and freshen air.
24. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
25. Apply neat to the toes and nails to support nail health.
26. Combine 2 tbps of water with 5 drops of protective blend in a small glass and store your toothbrush overnight to clean.
27. Use a 50/50 mix of protective blend and purified water and spray onto oven interior. Leave for 15 minutes, then wipe away greasy spots.
28. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
29. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to deep clean the carpet.
30. Put a few drops in your vacuum bag.
31. Put 15 drops in a 6oz spray bottle, shake and spray rooms, desks, or bed sheets to protect against environmental threats.
32. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
33. Gargle with protective blend and 1 tbsp of water prior speaking engagements or singing performances.
34. Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
35. Add 3 drops to your tooth brush and brush every day for a healthy mouth.
36. Apply to teeth that have been damaged or broken to help soothe.
Make an protective blend spray with 15 drops for every 6 oz of water : use the spray for…
37. Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
38. Wipe dirty piano keys clean.
39. Use to clean children’s hands when traveling.
40. Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
41. Use on public telephones to clean.
42. Use on public computer keyboards and mice.
43. Use as an underarm deodorant.
44. Spray on hands before and after shaking hands with a lot of people.
45. Spray in public restrooms on airplanes to clean.
46. Carry while traveling for immune support (especially in high risk countries).
47. Use as an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted smells.
48. Take to the gym and spray all the equipment you use.
49. Take to the supermarket and use to clean shopping cart handles.
50. Use in the classroom for desks, tables and other items handled by children.
51. Spray in your mouth and throat to strengthen immune systems.
52. Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to clean surfaces.