There’s a great new book on the shelf titled ‘Emotions & Essential Oils’. This important book outlines the different and the specific uses for supporting wellness using essential oils. The book reminds us that we we experience physical healing and health, we are invited to enter the emotional realm through five stages of healing, including:
- Assist in healing our physical body
- Assist in healing the heart – Essential oils raise the vibration of the physical body; as a result, lower energies become unbearable and the body wants to release – stagnant anger, sadness, grief and judgment.
- Assist in releasing limiting beliefs – must release in order to make space to receive.
- increase spiritual awareness and connection – higher energies attract more, higher energies on a spiritual plane.
- inspire the fulfillment of our life’s purpose – restores healing, self-awareness and self confidence.
A list of oils that support emotional healing include:
Basil, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Cassia, Cedarwood, Cilantro, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Melissa, Myrrh, Oregano, Patchouli, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Thyme, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild orange, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang.
My “go to” oils for emotional wellness include Lemon, Grapefruit and Juniper Berry.
For a full description of the oils’ emotional properties and the emotions addressed using each oil, you can reference the book Emotions & Essential Oils – Second Edition.