There is so much information out there about different diets. I get quickly overwhelmed when I try to understand and remember all the rules to effective dieting. Consider five simple tips to keep your nutrition on track, including:
- Eat clean. Your body wasn’t made to process all the addititives and preservatives it consumes
- Carbs are not bad. processed food and sugar is the problem
- Don’t give everything up. But make yourself earn the extras. Don’t eat treats without a solid plan to burn it off.
- Be prepared. prep food in advance and eat frequently throughout the day. kep you metabolism up. (Hunger isn’t a bad thing; it means your metabolism is working.)
- Drinks count too. Watch the contents of latte’s sodas, icead teas and smoothies. if we don’t pay attnetion we can get a lot of calories and sugar from unsuspecting places. Don’t drink your calories!
Keep it simple, stay calm and diet on!