Known as the “King of Flowers,” Jasmine is prized for its delicate white flowers, which emit a rich fragrant aroma for up to 36 hours after being hand picked. Jasmine has changed my life and I can’t begin to describe how this gorgeous aroma makes me feel. Because Jasmine is so rare, the essential oil is usually only available based on supply. As a part of the doTERRA Touch® line, it comes in a 10 ml roll-on bottle and the aroma makes application a pleasurable experience. Consider the following:
Apply on your wrists and neck as a personal fragrance. Jasmine’s aroma is intensely floral, warm, musky, and exotic—the perfect scent for a lush perfume. (Plus, its scent is also uplifting!)
Jasmine is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy, radiant skin. Because of its convenient application in a roll-on bottle and its combination with Fractionated Coconut Oil, you can apply Jasmine Touch directly on skin imperfections in the morning and night. Not only will it help reduce skin imperfections but it will also leave your skin with a beautiful glowing complexion.
Because Jasmine has such an uplifting scent, using Jasmine Touch on our pulse points is the perfect way to uplift mood. Emotionally, Jasmine promotes feelings of joy, peace, and self-confidence. Applying Jasmine in the morning will help provide a positive outlook on the day and leave you feeling uplifted and confident.
Jasmine is one of the most precious essential oils because extracting it is extremely labor-intensive. The extraction process must be done at daybreak when the flowers are most fragrant and have the highest percentage of aromatic components intact.
Due to the large amount of flowers needed to produce a small amount of oil, Jasmine is highly sought after in both the perfume industry and in aromatherapy.
In the new roll-on applicator bottle, combined with fractionated coconut oil, Jasmine is accessible, affordable and an oil that should be in your collection. Order here today.
Every year at this time we all go to that place where we are trying to power through resolutions made just three short weeks ago. However, when me make resolutions that are too big, they quickly fade away because we tend to get overwhelmed and just quit. As an alternative, check out a few easy to keep resolutions:
- Drink more water: Chances are, you don’t drink enough and increasing your H2o intake will bring measurable results. The Institute of Medicine recommends that adults drink eight, 8 oz glasses of water. As a result, you could experience some weight loss, cleaner skin, reduced appetite and natural detox. If you’re like me, too much of a good thing can be monotonous so try adding some lemon juice, lemon oil or metabolic blend oil to your water for a little flavor.
- Exercise more: Instead of giving yourself real specific fitness goals, instead, try to just exercise more. If you typically exercise twice per week, try going three times. Or, just plan more exercise into your daily routine more walking, using stairs instead of an elevator, more hiking, more biking.
- Eat less sugar: The results are obvious….reduced sugar intake can result in weight loss, increased energy, less inflammation and increased emotional wellness. Instead of quitting cold turkey, try general reduction first and aim to cut sugar intake in half. Try sugar substitutes like natural sweeteners like agave and stevia.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables: Eating more leafy, fresh foods in the form of fruits and vegetables can increase your metabolism, help you shed some extra pounds, aid in digestion and give you increased energy. Again, this can be an gradual increase of fresh foods by pairing just one fresh fruit or vegetable with each meal. Also, fruits make a great substitute for sugary dessert foods.
- Eat whole grains: White bread is a staple of the American diet, however, there is very little nutritional value to eating white, refined grain bread products (including pasta). Decreasing white bread intake is easy if you find a good whole grain substitute to replace the white bread with. Eating more bread aids with digestion efficiency, increases energy and reduces cholesterol levels.
- Be consistent: Don’t give up and as an aerobics instructor always tells me… “don’t stop moving.” Do something everyday to keep yourself on track and don’t get discouraged if you miss a day or two, just pick yourself back up and keep going.
Remember, you can take small, incremental steps daily to reach these goals and be successful. Plan ahead and be ready to do something everyday toward accomplishing your goals. Live happy, live well! Happy 2017!